Monday, September 17, 2007

Weekends

TGIF

Friday night was spend having dinner and clubbling with the gers, Tammie, Fang and Persis. Dinner at N.Y.D.C followed by Zouk. 2nd time there this week, nothing much. Music so-so, crowd so-so.






SAT

Work as per normal. Shopping and dinner with lingz... Sushi Tei - yummy. Spend a bomb that night. Brought 1 pants, 2 tops and 1 shorts and it cost me $ 300. Reali need to cut down on my expenses le. Alvin sugguest me to do rsp on UT. Mm think i may as well do tat.

Sun

Finally after so much consideration. i finally brought this




So sweet right. Double Damage to my poor credit card.

Went to catch Invasion. Not much comment coz i still prefer Resident Evil.

haii so it's another week le... going to be end of the month soon and my sales still "chui". Sadz

No comments: