Sunday, November 11, 2007

Nothing interesting recently... Everyday is just work...

The only thing interesting is i'm getting to work on time everyday

Hahaha it's an achievement... Jia You! Jia You!....

Catch up with a few friends recently,

Met usual clubbing kakis, Phy, Mic and Goli at st james on wed night

Sorry guys didnt reali spend time with u all...

We shall meet up for another session again k... =)

And drinking session with Genie and HK at Paulaner on fri night

More like a gossip session hahahha.. Too bad the others were not there...

Weekends were spent nua-ing...

Mm no sunset again... Sadz... Weather has been bad lately... And fang never jio me =(

I know i juz came back from my holidays

But seeing ppl taking leave and planning for holidays make me so envy

How i wish i can join my batch mates to phuket this thur...

Haii too bad...

Hopefully Boss will approve my leave for DEC.... *cross my fingers*

No comments: