Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex and the City

Photobucket


Recently I'm feeling very down and pressurize by alot of issues.
Some unnecessary, some boring, some important and urgent.
Feel rather lost and really need to see some light...

Went to catch SEX and the City yesterday hoping to cheer myself up...




It was good... Very good... Super Good
Hehe do go and catch it peeps...

It was funny, sweet, sad and touching, and yes with lots of nice clothes and shoes too...

"Ever thine-- Ever mine-- Ever ours ~Ludwig Beethoven" Soooo sweet

Feels really happy after watching the show... and i'm even thinking of watching it once more.
But that good feelings fades away after dinner
and I'm back to my moody self again...

Really glad that Mr Ang was there for me...
Trying to talk, cheer me up and "pressure" me more haha
Appreciated it =)

No comments: