Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Batam Cable-Ski

Photobucket

It's a busy busy weekends for me last week...

On sat, Me and Mr Ang went over to batam for a cable-ski trip with Mark, Persis, Fang and her frenz... Met at HarbourFront Mac for breakfast early in the morning then we took a ferry down to Batam. Was super excited coz it's my first time there =)


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



The price was actually quite reasonable... Total cost is around $90bucks per person including the ferry... Not sure about the price for the one at East Coast but think this maybe cheaper as compared.

We spent the whole day there and caught the night ferry back...
It was really fun but also super tiring

I was rather tired after the whole session... Hand aching but not from cable-skiing more from trying to swim back to the shore as i dun really know how to swim but yet I kept falling into the water haha... Think i only managed to hold on for like 5sec?? Lousy i know... Never mind will try harder the next time... =)

Exhuasted when we reached Singapore... Headed home to rest as Sunday there's an important event... It was my dear Serene's wedding day... =)





2 comments:

Ice Princess said...

hey, i kinda miss that place! heheee... when are we going again?? i buey kum wan... i want to be able to stand up to ski!!! btw i can't lift my arms for like 2 days after we came back!! =P

Anonymous said...

Hahahah me too... My shoulders and arms still aching till now but at least it's not as bad as few days ago... yeah we shall re-visit the place again... Me also buey kum wan hahaha =p