Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Healthy Lifestyle

I can't even rem when was the last time i went to the gym... If i'm not wrong should be 1yr ago...

Anyway, I finally starts my gym regimen… A step forward to healthy lifestyle…
Hehe no la it’s actually to kill boredom… I started to get quite restless at home already…
At least, gym is doing me good… =)

Hop into the yoga class this noon…
Been wanting to try yoga for the longest time, and was glad that they offer Hatha yoga lesson…

Was exhausted after only the first 15mins of class and guess what...
The instructor said that was only the warm up… I almost fainted… Hmm…
But the class was actually quite good...

On the side note, I cut my hair 2 weeks ago and I think I looked like Xiao WanZi…
Haii damn regretted…
And Mr Ang has been calling me 鱼圆妹 ever since... Arghhhhh!!!!

Oki ciao~

No comments: