Sunday, October 04, 2009

Busy Week~

Through all the bad incidents that happened, I'm quite glad for this extra week of break...
Well, it's been quite a busy week =)

-Hopped on to JB on Monday for nice seafoods and window shopping with dear Mr Ang and his family...

-Met up with HK for gym on tue as well as drinks with Genie and Jane after that @ Bark Cafe... Had a great catch-up session, it's been awhile since we have met up...

-Wed, i went for my yoga lesson finally... It's been such a long time since my last lesson... Exhausted!!! To kill time while waiting for my colleagues to join me for dinner, i slacked at starbucks reading my book, having coffee and people-watched... Shiok =)

-Had a nice lunch with dear Mr Ang on Thur...

-And Fri, Me and Mr Ang headed down to Sentosa for a tan... Enjoyed ourselves basking in the sun reading books, drinking beer... followed by a mini steamboat session... Great Day!!!

Had a good rest on Sat and today we finally went to buy ourselves a kite after weeks...



Cheers to our newfound past-time = kite flying!!!

No comments: