Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sundays' Love

Dun ask me what I have been doing lately coz I got no idea at all.
Time seem to passby like nobody biz and it’s already mid-November...
Yes it's Christmas Season soon... =)

Work has been rather boring coz my training only starts in December...
But on the other hand, I’m starting to enjoy having both Sat and Sun free. Hehe~

Few weeks ago, together with my ex-colleagues we headed down to Bottle Tree Park for some paintball action. It was a rather fun and exciting game, I had great fun and proud to say my team win all the 4 missions =p

Photobucket

Had a big bruise on my shoulder and muscle ache all over the next day hahaha but I’ll definitely be back there for more fun =)

Headed down to Sentosa last Sunday as well for a tan and some volleyball...

Sentosa. Sun. Sea. Sand and not forgetting Steamboat…
Dun you just love Sundays =)

No comments: