Monday, February 14, 2011

His Proposal

Yes. Mr Ang had finally proposed after 3yrs and 5mths together =)

Therefore here i am wearing my "bling bling" and blogging every details down to keep as our memories

Come to think of it, my blogspot had been around ever since we have been together. So initially i want do up a separate blog but it's quite a hassle maintaining 2 blogs as you tend to neglect one of them. Hehe

To many of my close friends who know, he had proposed on the 1st of Jan 201.
Symbolise one and only (as what he said)

He keep saying that his initial plan is to propose to me during jay chou's countdown concert but think he got cold feet hehe...

So in the end, he did it in our hotel room. Caught me by surprise





Location: San JoseHotel: Moorpark Hotel
And yes, he kneeled and ask the magic words. Hearts***

No comments: