Friday, June 17, 2011

2nd fitting

Had my 2nd fitting appointment with Amanda Lee Wedding on Wed.

Tried on a few more white gowns and Miah, my designer came up with a few designs for me to choose this time.

Choosing the prefect gown is such a tedious process.
Fickle-minded me just seems to love everything. From toga to sweet-heart tube, embroidery to ribbon, tulle to taffeta, they all look so pretty...

Miah strongly recommend me to go for tulle style and his 2 designs are in tulle.
After much hestitation, i decided to stick to the design of that white gown that draw me to Amanda Lee wedding in the first place.

Though i love tulle as it gives a very dreamy and princessy style but i keep thinking it will makes me look even fatter because of it's puffiness.

Seriously i'm really afraid that i might made the wrong decision.
Well, we shall see. *cross fingers*

For the evening gown, i thought it might be the hardest part as i got no design in mind.
Tried on 2 different style of evening gowns and i'm totally loving the design Miah came up.
Just hope that the colors i chose look good on me.

Gonna take my measurement in 2 weeks time. Omg now i really need to slim down.

No comments: