Monday, April 21, 2008

I Miss Zouk

Photobucket


Here i am, on a Monday night at AMK Macdonald keeping Mr Ang company while he's studying for his exam... Weird hor... Hmmmm... Luckily i have a laptop... So i decided to do some blogging...

Recently the tv was advertising the new Back to the Old Skool cd.... Well it kinda reminds me of mambo night @ zouk. It's been a long time since i went down to Zouk on wed night for mambo jumbo... Really miss the place sometime.

I stepped into the clubbing scene when i'm 16... Young hor haha and that was like 9yrs ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The time when Sparks (the takashimaya carpark one rem) was still very popular... But guess wat, my first ever club i been to was actually Canto tea-party!!!!!!! With my sec school frenz when i'm 14???...

Not a nice experience for me... I can still vividly remember seeing alot of ppl shaking heads to the music that time... Ecstasy was in that time... And never do i understand why these ppl never get giddy one... But it was an one-time off coz i told myself never to go there again

After i turned 18... It was Zouk... From dance floor to podium dancing... Been thru and done that... After all these years, Zouk is still my all-time fav club... But also not to forget places like Chinablack, Ridleys, Samsara, Mdm Wong and Mdm Wong II where they were also once the more happening clubs in town.... Mm those were really the days.



Now when i'm older, i still prefer conservation over wine, or chilling out...

But sometime, jus sometime a small part of me still wanting to go out and club like good old times... hehe...

No comments: