Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Was out drinking with my batch mates at Alleybar on Monday night, some of them are still around in the company while some had already left, seeking better prospects outside. Haii it makes me wonder y m i still stuck here!!!!

There's a big part of me wanting to leave this place as there no progression for me at all, at least not for the time being but on the other hand, i reali have no idea what i want to do in life and where to go. Sad case right...

The small part of me wanting to stay on and prob hope for miracles as i have reali nice working colleagues here and i'm so into my comfort zone, which i know it's not good at all and worst, i just have no motivation at my present state.

Living life to the fullest, this is what i used to tell myself.
But here i am wasting my time away... Lousy
Really need to buck up!!!!

No comments: