Monday, July 07, 2008

Acupuncture / Meet-up

Photobucket

Mr Ang brought me to a Chinese physician last week on tuesday…
Maybe it’s my sleeping position; My neck was hurting very badly that few days...

It was quite a nightmare…
I always dread at the thought of going to dentist but guess going to Chinese
physician is also quite scary sometimes...

The physician said needs to do acupuncture to relax the muscles therefore she started poking needles at me… After that she turned and twisted my neck…
I almost cried… Terrible…
And that stupid Mr Ang still tried to take photos of me suffering there...



Well, at least I can turn my head abit when I’m out of there... But i seriously dun like it...

*

Met up with Michelle, Goli and frenz last wed for dinner and drinks
It's been quite awhile since we last got together… The last time should be 3-4mths back...

We had dinner @ Vivo followed by drinks at PowerHouse…
As my neck was still hurting me…
I can only sit down, drink and people-watched…
I can’t even talk too loudly… Hmmm.....

It makes us felt rather old sitting down drinking Martell haha=p





No comments: