Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sales Retreat 08

Photobucket

Well, i have moved back to tiong since last week... Kinda missed the ppl over at Bukit Merah...
Especially Jane (though we still see each other very often), Mark, Annie and even the cisco...
They are all very nice and funny people... Really miss them very much

Health has not been good since i changed branch... Been on sick leave for quite sometime...
I think is because of the place haha... "Air" not good...

Was over at Malaysia JB Palm Resort last weekend...
It's my company annual sales retreat...

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Work more fun becoz of them... Hehe
Most of us got wasted that night... All thanks to the beer, liqour and wines =p

The next day, after the event, my dear sweetie, Mr Ang, came in to fetch me
Shopped around in JB, but have to leave early due to me not feeling well...
Feel so bad, coz i think he intend to bring me to have seafood dinner...
Hmm... We go another day k... with the GPS hehe =)

No comments: